31 August, 2008

It's Been A Long Time

Hello everyone! I am very sorry that I haven't written in my blog in while. I have had limited internet access and to help that I don't have a laptop as some of you know. I am currently in Vienna staying with Bethany because if I were in Klagenfurt still I would be paying to stay in a hostel because my school people dont' have my room ready until tomorrow because the guy who has all the keys is on summer vacation. Oh well.

I have been alone for while and I haven't decided if I like it or not. I certainly like being around people a lot but being by yourself is a very different experience. I don't have a lot of time right now but I forsee me getting regular internet use very soon so I will be writing a lot more. See ya soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shut up, Stephen
no one cares